Last updated: June 17, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Lemming Labs Limited, 2473 E124 Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44120.
- Country refers to: Ohio, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our Applications, we don’t collect ANY personal data. All of our Applications are stand-alone, they do not connect to any server or database owned, operated, or contracted by Lemming Labs Limited.
Some of our Applications have the ability to export or save images using a “share” command. These Applications allow You to save images or share them via email or your own social media accounts. These Applications use standard interfaces and allow only Your device to connect to Your account. We never have access to or are able to see your interactions with your other accounts.
Some of our Applications (the free ones) have advertisements on them. These use third party ad networks. Our Applications do not provide anything data within the Applications to advertisers – we don’t tell our advertisers anything. Advertisers however are able to see the usage and interaction of the advertisement themselves (was the ad watched, was the ad clicked on).
Usage Data is collected automatically when using Applications.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Application by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Application or when You access the Application by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
As the company collects no Personal Data via our Applications we can’t contact you or do anything with your data. There isn’t any.
Retention of Your Personal Data
As the company collects no Personal Data via our Applications we don’t retain it in any way, shape, or form. There isn’t any.
Our Applications do not solicit or collect any data from anyone of any age – including anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone, including those under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian, the only concerns with our Applications is how your child chooses to use the “share” feature to export their images directly to their social media accounts or email. We never see any of this activity, we don’t track it, and we don’t save it.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com